- Forty-Foot Container
- 450.00 - 800.00 USD ($)
- 800 USD ($)
Citric Acid Monohydrate Food Grade
- Product Name: Citric acid monohydrate
- Product Characters: White Crystalline Powders, Colorless Crystals or Granules
- Executive Standards: BP2013/USP36/FCC8/E330/GB1987-2007
- Packaging: 25kg net composite paper-plastic bags or 3-ply kraft paper bags with PE liner, 500kg or 1000kg net PP woven Jumbo bag
- Storage: Kept in a light-proof, well-closed, dry and cool place
- Main Usage: Citric Acid is mainly used as acidulant,flavoring agent, preservative and antistaling agent in food and beverage industry.it is also used as antioxidant,plasticizer and detergent in chemical,cosmetics and cleaning industries.
Citric Acid Anhydrous
Used in food, beverage industries as acidulous agent, flavoringUsed in food, beverage industries as acidulous agent, flavoring agent, and preservative, also used in detergent, electric plating, and chemical industries as oxidation inhibitor, plasticizer etc.
Citric acid is an organic acid found a variety of fruits and Acidity regulators vegetables, but it is most concentrated in lemons and limes. It is a natural preservative and is also used to add an acidic (sour) taste to foods and soft drinks. In biochemistry, it is important as an intermediate in the citric acid cycle or Krebs cycle (see last paragraph) and therefore occurs in the metabolism of almost all living things. Excess citric acid is readily metabolized and eliminated from the body. Citric acid is an antioxidant. It is also used as an environmentally friendly cleaning agent.
- klang malaysia
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cash Advance (CA)
- 50 forty foot container Per Month
- 15-25 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Asia
JLN Sarawak , Kuching, Sarawak, 93350, Malaysia